Saturday, August 9, 2014

May Beauty Box 5

I'm playing catchup now that I'm able to upload my photos more easily. Here's my BB5 from all the way back in May. 



 Masker Aide Weather Warrier Mask - $6
I just recently tried a sheet mask for the first time and I really liked it, so I'm glad that I got this. I actually haven't tried it yet (which is probably a sign that I get too many subscriptions) but I'm excited to try it.



Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths - $0.78


I've got these in my car, and I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point. Most of this summer has been weirdly cool, so I haven't used them yet, but I'm sure I will.



Hello Sample from Harvey Prince - $2
I got this in February from Birchbox, so I already knew that it wasn't a fragrance that agreed with me.


H20+ Aqualibrium Marine Cleansing Gel - $1.20
I usually use gel cleansers with my Clarisonic, so this will definitely get some use! I'm excited to try it!










 Cativa Waterproof Eyeliner - $20
I don't use eyeliner, but it's full-size, so it'll be easy enough to swap.






The total value of my May box was $28.98.
I wasn't excited about all of the products, but it was definitely a good value, and I'll use 3/5 items.

I'm having a giveaway, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment