Saturday, August 9, 2014

June Beauty Box 5 Review

Here's my June Box


 Vitabath Body Wash in Wild Red Cherry - $1.33
This smells pretty good, so I might use it sometime when I go on a road trip. I saw a bunch of people who got a Crown brush instead of this, so I was pretty bummed that I missed out on that. I love getting brushes in subs.




Nicka K Polish - $5
I'm not really a polish person (at all) and when I do paint my nails I usually go with blues or greens, so I definitely won't use this. I do have a friend who uses almost exclusively reds, so I'll give this to her. 











Eslor Sample Set - $0.50 ish?
No one really likes foil packets, but at least these are foil packets that I'll use, and at least there are four of them. There's two each of the cleanser and the replenishing scrub.





Organix Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner - $0.50ish 
My hair is down to my mid-thigh, so shampoo or conditioner samples this size are never a good bet for me. I'm sad that this is such a tiny sample size, because this is something I would've really liked to try. 









Glam Natural Mascara Deluxe Sample - $14
I'm always up for new mascara (it's one of my favorite things, and one thing I can never have enough of.)







The total value of my box was around $21.33.

I'm having a giveaway, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment