Friday, August 1, 2014

August Ipsy Sneak Peeks!

It's August, which means Ipsy Sneak Peeks!

Sneak Peek #1:
It looks like all subscribers will be receiving either an Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Liner or a sample of Perversion.                                                                                                                                                 The liner that's pictured is Plushie, but I'm interested to see what other shades they send out (or if they just send Plushie).



The other option is their new mascara, Perversion. I missed the free Perversion samples at Ulta, so I'm hoping that I get this.
Sneak Peek #2
All subscribers will get one of the following:




The first item pictured is Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer. This is one of my favorite products of all time, so I'd love to get this!!




Next is Lord & Berry Kajal Silk Eye Pencil. It looks like a mini and I got a bunch of full-size ones from Sample Society, so I'm hoping I won't get this.
Next is a Coastal Scents sample. I'm not sure what palette it's from, but Ipsy calls it "Set 7".

After that is Manna Kadar Sheer Glow. I don't really use face products with shimmer in them, so I hope I don't get this.

 After that is JCat Beauty Flying Solo Eye Shadow. I couldn't find a good color match for it. Maybe it's a new shade?

Last is a Coastal Scents (I think) Blush Duo. I'm guessing that it's two samples from their ten piece blush set. It looks like the bottom right two to me.








Sneak Peek #3
All subscribers will receive one of the following:
First is a Jersey Shore Sun Anti-Aging Lip Conditioner. The one pictured is Green Orange, but I'm hoping they'll send out the Vanilla Coconut as well. That sounds amazing!

Next is a Bee All Natural Lip Balm. This looks great as well, and they have a bunch of different flavors too.


Last are two varieties of You're The Balm Lip Balm by Nicka K. 


I love that everyone's getting a Lip Balm this month! I love lip balms!










Ipsy is offering early Glamroom access!!
This is what I'm getting:
I've seen a couple of other people's glamrooms, and everyone I've seen is getting two items from the second sneak peek. I guess we'll be seeing a few familiar items in sneak peeks 4 and 5. I think the Coastal Scents items will probably be repeated, and the Lord & Berry mini eyeliner. 

Sneak Peek #4
All subscribers will be getting one of the following:

First is Pores no More Primer again. If there are going to be items that are in multiple slots, I'm glad that it's a great item this time!                                                                                                                                                                               Next is Paula's Choice Clear ultra-light Daily Mattifying Fluid. I've enjoyed the Paula's Choice products I've tried in the past, so this is something I'd be excited to try!
Next is Glamglow. I know a lot of people are huge fans of Glamglow, so there'll be some excited people over this one. I got it last time, so even without the early glamroom access, I'd know it won't be in my bag. For the people who did get it, this item alone will pay for the bag.                                                                                     Next is Free Your Mane reviving spray. I would've liked to get this. I think it would actually help tame my untamable hair. 
Next is StriVectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defining Lotion. I've enjoyed all the products I've received from StriVectin in the past, so I would've liked to get this one.                                                                                                                                           Next is Klorane Dry Shampoo. I don't use dry shampoo, so I'm glad I didn't get this. A lot of people  know that do use dry shampoo really like Klorane though, so I guess it's worth trying if you do Dry Shampoo. 
Last is a Cali Cosmetics Body Creme with Volcanic Minerals & Sicilian Lemons. I've never heard of Cali Cosmetics, but I'm interested to hear how people like this. 
As of right now, when you look at this month's products on the Ipsy page, this is what it shows: 

Everything pictured has been in a sneak peek already, so I'm wondering if that means that there are actually two items from the second sneak peek, or if they're just adding the rest of the products after the release tomorrow's sneak peek. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Sneak Peek #5
Since we got the bag sneak peek already, it seems like my initial guess is correct and people are actually receiving two items from Sneak Peek #2 



So far, this is what my perfect bag would look like:
Peek 1: Perversion Mascara
Peek 2: Pores no more primer and the Coastal Scents eyeshadow quad
Peek 3: I'd be excited about any of the three
Peek 4: Paula's Choice or Free Your Mane product

What would be in your perfect bag? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment