Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BzzAgent

So, I'm a sucker for free stuff and I blog anyway so having to blog/tweet/talk about stuff that I get for free is perfectly fine with me. I signed up for BzzAgent about a month ago, did all the surveys and waited. The first campaign they offered me was for cottonelle flushable wipes. At first I wasn't going to do it, I figured I'd hold out for something more interesting. Then I figured, I've got a two year old, I'm still buying wet wipes (because even though he's potty trained, I feel like toilet paper doesn't always do as well as wet wipes) and I'd actually rather have something that I can flush. So I figured I'll give it a try. I haven't actually tried it yet, but my box came today and I was really excited so I thought I'd share.
In my bzzagent box I got: the little card telling me what to do, one pack of Cottonelle FreshCare flushable wipes (which had a $1.00 off coupon on the outside and a $0.50 coupon inside), a $3.00 coupon for Cottonelle toilet paper (because they recommend using the wipes and toilet paper in congruence), and five $3.00 coupons for when you buy the toilet paper and wipes. I haven't gone out to buy the toilet paper yet (my package just came today and I had class this evening) but I'll be going out to get it tomorrow and I'll see how they work. I'm pretty excited to try them!

Have any of you guys tried them? What did you think?
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment