Monday, December 9, 2013

PINCHme

If you haven't heard about PINCHme, it's a word of mouth marketing company that sends out free samples to members every two weeks. This time around this is what I got:

It's hard to be unhappy with free samples, but the Olay sample is exceptionally tiny, so I was a little disappointed by that. I probably should've gone with the Suave lotion instead. It was a much better sample size. Here were some of the other samples available to people:

Unfortunately different samples are available to different people, so the Mekar eye cream and the Wild Ophelia Chocolate (which was what I really wanted) weren't available tome. Some items are available multiple months though, so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to choose the chocolate.

I haven't tried the Olay yet, but I tried the other two. 

The Snap Peas were okay, but they weren't something I'd reach for for myself. However, I gave one to my two-year old and told him it was a chip and he ate it happily (he doesn't get chips very often, so apparently he doesn't know the difference all that well.) I may have to pick some of these up as a snack for him. 

I was surprised by how much I liked the Lady Gaga scent, it's very warm and a little vanilla-y. It's pretty strong though and I'm really sensitive to fragrances, so it's not something I'm likely to use. After about twenty minutes it started to make my nose tingle and gave me a bit of a headache. It's a normal fragrance sample size, so I'll probably give it to a friend who likes fragrances. 

No exciting discoveries this time (though I still might buy the Snap Peas as a snack for my son and a way to sneak more vegetables into his diet, so that's exciting) but it's a free box, and there should be new samples available tomorrow or the next day!

If you haven't already signed up to try PINCHme, I would sign up today or tomorrow, so you get first crack at the new samples.  

If you like free stuff, you can enter to win 5 Too Faced "Joy to the Girls" palettes (one each for you and four friends) here

Also, don't forget to sign up for ebates if you shop online a lot. If you join today, ebags has 20% cash back, so you can get name brand bags at a discount, plus 20% cashback. I love ebates!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment