Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Sephora Haul!

So, I always love a good deal (and samples) and a lot of my friends like makeup, so I did some Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping at Sephora this year! They had tons of good deals on things I wanted to try so I figured, why not?

In the end, I bought mostly big sets that I could split up into gifts for people. I bought myself a palette and the Boscia kit, and the mascara set is mostly for me. I spent $220 total (don't tell my husband) but a good portion of that was on stuff I'll give as gifts, so I don't feel too bad about it. Along with my order I got three sample bags, and 9 additional samples (theoretically 3 free with each order, and an extra one free with one order but one of my samples was missing. Oh well, they're free samples.)

The first sample bag I got was the Tinsel Twinkle Sample Perfection bag. It came with 8 samples, some of which are a pretty decent size. The mascara is a deluxe sample, as was the lip color, and the CC Cream and highlighter are both nice little tubes, so I was pretty excited about this! I'm not really into perfume samples, but other than that I'm excited to try everything! I wish I could've gotten one of these with every order. 
The second sample bag I got was the fixit sample bag. I love skincare so it sounded pretty exciting to me, but there were several perfume samples (which I never use) and overall I felt pretty meh about it. It's free, so I can't complain too much, but I'm still much less excited about this than the first sample bag. 
The third sample bag I got was the Mystery Sample bag. The sample sizes are decent and I always love mascara, but I'm not super excited about this one either. I really should've opened the first one last. 
I'm super excited to go through all the stuff I bought for myself, and all the samples and try stuff out. Be looking for reviews for many of these products in the near future. The only thing I've tried so far is the Buxom mascara and I'm loving it! 

Also, Sephora had 12% cash back on ebates, so I'm getting some cash back from my purchases just for going through the ebates site to get to Sephora. (If you don't use ebates, you should definitely check it out, especially if you make a lot of online purchases). Plus, if you use my link, I'll love you forever because I get a $5 bonus for every person I refer!


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment