Friday, April 25, 2014

Under $20 Makeup Challenge

My computer is still not functioning properly, so I'll add pictures later, but I wanted to at least share what products I used in my under $20 makeup challenge, and I'll add better pictures later.


Here's my crappy cell phone pic of my makeup, hopefully that'll at least give you an idea. 

Here's what I used:
Concealer: NYC Cover Stick in Medium - $1.99 
I liked this concealer pretty well, especially considering the price. I did find that it didn't stay in place well if I was blending over it (like when I put on my blush and such).

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Soft Beige - $4.99
I already did a separate review of Rimmel Stay Matte after I got it for free to try from Influenster, but I really like it, (you can read my full review here)



Wet n Wild Blusher in Pearlescent Pink - $2.99
I prefer cream blush but this one was okay. It went on well, but didn't last very long. 

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone - $4.68 
I'm a huge fan of this palette (especially for under $5). The colors are pigmented, and don't crease too much, even without a primer. 


Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara - $2.97
This mascara isn't terrible but it isn't great either. I don't feel like it did much for me lash-wise.

NYC Expert Last Lip color in Coralista - $1.96
I got the Forever Fushia Expert Last Lip Color in my UniVoxBox from Influenster, and while it was way too bright on me, I was impressed by the smoothness, and the lasting power of the lipstick. I picked up Coralista today, and I'm loving it! The color is great, the lasting power is great, and you can't beat the price! 



No comments:

Post a Comment