Sneak Peek #1 - It looks like every subscriber will be getting one of these. I'm hoping for Fuschia Freesia.
Pop Beauty's Plump Pout in what looks like Fuschia Freesia and Peony Petal
That's the Fuschia Freesia on the left and Peony Petal on the right.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #2 -Every subscriber will be getting one of these polishes in their glam bag this month!
Ipsy's second sneak peek is Zoya Polish in Odette and Dot.
That's Odette on the left, and Dot on the right.
If you've got a better guess for the purple color, let me know.
Sneak Peek #3 - 2/5/14 Every subscriber will get TWO of these items!
The first item is City Color Be Matte blush. of all the colors I saw, Pink Grapefruit seemed the closest. It's hard to tell though with the confetti reflecting off the front.
The next item is Jessie's Girl 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact in Tickled Pink.
Next is J Cat EL15 Eyelashes
Subscribers will be getting Spiced Rum (a coppery brown), Violette (an Ipsy exclusive, shown), or Ambrosia (a pale Mauve)
The fifth item is a Mally Evercolor Liner.
My color guess is Pink Champagne, but that's just a guess based on the fact that it's February. According to ipsy.com, it looks like it'll be coming in Starlight (a silvery color).
Sneak Peek #4 - It looks like subscribers are going to be getting one of these eight items.
1) The first item is Pacifica's Body Butter in Hawaiian Ruby Guava.
2) The next item looks like a NUME shampoo or conditioner. I'm guessing from the color of the label that it's a new type, but that's just a guess.
4) And IPKN New York's Moist and Firm BB.
6) Uberliss Straight Effect Rituoil
7) Item number seven is definitely a Dr. Lin product. Based on the shape of the container it looks like the Acne Spot Corrector. I'm guessing it's the size that's offered as a Bonus in his "two step" kit.
I've been searching Ipsy daily for the word Velvet, and look what they just added! Product number 8 is Phyto-C's Velvet Gel. Apparently it reduces fine lines, and can be used as a primer!
Sneak Peek #5 - It looks like Ipsy is going pretty simple for this month's pink bag.
Based on the sneak peeks, it looks like it'll be a pretty good bag! Here's what I'm hoping for:
1) Pop Beauty Plump Pout in Fuschia Freesia
2) Zoya in Odette (though I don't really wear polish, so either color will probably be swapped)
3) Mally Evercolor Liner (depending on what colors they're sending out, this could be something I'd use a lot)
4) Either the palette, or the blush
5) I would be excited about a lot of these items. I want any of the following: the Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser, the IPKN BB Cream, the face mask, or the Dr. Lin product.
What are you hoping for? Tell me in the comments!