Monday, February 24, 2014

Colgate Optic White VoxBox

I got the "you're in" email from Influenster a little under a week ago, and was pretty excited to see exactly what the "Colgate Optic White VoxBox" would include. 
When I saw the package on my doorstep, it was immediately obvious what was going to be in it. 
The first thing I noticed was that when the whitening pen is pulled out like that, it looks like a pregnancy test/toothbrush combo, which is pretty creepy.

 Here's what was in the box! (The toothbrush came wrapped, obviously)
There's Colgate Optic White toothpaste in Sparkling Mint (which came at a perfect time, because we're almost out of adult toothpaste).
 Five three dollar off coupons, which I get to share with people I recommend this to.


Here's the toothpaste and whitening pen as it comes in the package.








Here's the toothbrush on its own, and the pen when it's pulled out of the toothbrush. The toothbrush looks pretty standard, and the whitening pen looks a lot like a stain removal pen, which is a little weird, but will probably make it pretty easy to distribute the whitening gel.








I'm pretty excited to try all of this. I took some pictures of my teeth now, and I might post them to show whether or not this makes a difference, and how quickly it makes a difference. I'm a little embarrassed by how not white they are, so I might just post the whitened version, depending on how quickly this works.




No comments:

Post a Comment