Friday, October 3, 2014

Ipsy - October Sneak Peeks

Sneak Peek Time!
I was hoping for a halloweeny theme this month, but instead the Theme is Beauty Candy. It looks like they're doing this sneak peek like last month's where the items are all on one image, and they just reveal one section at a time.

Sneak Peek #1
All subscribers will receive one of the following:


The first item in this sneak peek is a Starlooks lip gloss. The shade looks like Guilty Pleasure, but they have bunch of really similar shades, so it's hard for me to tell.


Second is City Color Be Matte Lipstick.






The third item is a Noyah lipstick. I've never
heard of the brand, but I would love to try it.
I wonder what shades they'll send out.







Sneak Peek #2



Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara I already got this in BB5, so I'm actually hoping I don't get this.

Jessie's Girl Baked Eye Shadow in Rosemary Frost. I would love to get this! I haven't tried any of Jessie's Girl's shadows.





 ModelCo VolumeEYES mascara.


Next is what looks like a concealer or eyeshadow base. Since this sneak peek seems to be all eye products. I'm guessing eyeshadow base. I'll have to keep an eye on Ipsy's new products to see what it actually is. 






New York Color Big Bold Curl mascara. 




Mica Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow in Harlequin. These colors are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what shades they send out. 





Skone tattooed eyeliner. I don't wear eyeliner, so I'm hoping I won't get this. 











Sneak Peek #3



Fig & Rose Hand Cream in RoseBerry and Mango Mandarin. Mango Mandarin sounds amazing, so that's what I'm hoping for. With winter coming up, I know my hands will need whatever help I can give them. 





I'm not sure if the Ayres is the body butter, the body polish, or the body lotion, but it looks like it'll be in Patagonia.

Last in this sneak peek is Rogue by Rihanna perfume. 










So far, my perfect bag would be:
1. Noyah Lipstick
2. The MICA Beauty eyeshadow (or the concealer, if that's what that is)
3. The Mango Mandarin Hand Cream by Fig & Rose


What would be in your perfect bag?

As always, if you sign up based on my posts, please use my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment