Friday, July 4, 2014

July Ipsy Sneak Peeks

It's a new month, which means Ipsy Sneak Peeks! I've been sick this week so I'm a little behind, but here we go (I should have this all the way updated by this evening, sorry for the delays):

Sneak Peek #1 
Subscribers will be receiving one of the following:

First is a 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow. I've never heard of a BB Cream Eyeshadow before, but this comes in some nice neutrals, and I'd be excited to try it!

Next is what looks like bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow. I'm guessing it's one of the duos, and I'm interested to see what the color options will be.



Sneak Peek #2
Subscribers will receive one of the following:


The first item in this picture is Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil, SPF 08.                                                 



The second one is pur-lisse daily moisturizer spf 30. I'm hoping for this. I can't see myself using tanning oil. 


Sneak Peek #3
Subscribers will receive TWO of the following:

The first and third items pictured are Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balms. The first one looks like Bitten Berry and the other one looks like Unique Pink. 
The second item pictured is a sample of Benefit's They're Real Mascara. 


 The fourth item pictured is Elizabeth Mott's Tints & Sass Lip and cheek color.




Next is pur minerals Big Look Waterproof mascara.








Next is a Lord & Berry liner. It looks like the silk kajal kohl liner.








The seventh item is also in the next sneak peek, it's a polish from wHet nails. the color looks like Facetious to me.



Next is something from Pop Beauty. It looks to me like it's going to be a sample of a couple of shadows from their Lucky Lids palette.




 After that is a Models Own Polish. The color looks like Summer Solstice.




Last is a Nailtini Polish in what looks like Mango Rita.





Sneak Peek #4
Subscribers will receive one of the following:


First in this sneak peek is derma e BB Cream. I'm hoping I'll get this! I'd love to try it!




The second is Befine Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15.











Third is Faith Aromatherapy Citrus and Ginger Anti-Oxidant Lotion. I wish they were sending the scrub. I really want to try it.

The fourth item is Marrakesh Endz, Argan & Help Oil Therapy.













The fifth item is SexyHair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. It looks like a pretty decent sized sample, but I'm hoping I don't get this.






Next is the wHet polish again, still in what I think is Facetious.







After that is a Lavilin Jojoba Soothing Skin Cream.





Last is a perfume, it's almost completely covered, and I'm having no luck finding perfumes that match that color.






My perfect bag this month would be:
1. The Bare Minerals 5in1 BB Cream Eyeshadow in one of the darker shades.
2. The pur-lisse daily moisturizer with SPF
3. The Pixi in Bitten Berry
4. The Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Color (I'm hoping it'll be like Stainiac, which I love)
5. derma e BB Cream or the Marrakesh Endz. Both are products I'd love to try!

What would be in your perfect bag?

If you sign up for Ipsy based on my blog posts, please use my referral link here

No comments:

Post a Comment